SitePlanner Exhibiting at WWT Wastewater 2019
SitePlanner: Improving Safety, Efficiency and Profitability for the Wastewater Sector
We're excited to bring the SitePlanner software to the WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition 2019, and show businesses across the sector the benefits it can bring to major projects in AMP7.
Operational efficiency is a key factor in the profitability of any major water project.
SitePlanner is a Software as a Service (SaaS) toolset that enables you to manage your projects effectively, enabling you to plan and monitor operations, using a controlled, compliant and auditable system.
SitePlanner’s Permissions-based structure enables subcontractor engagement with complete security and full GDPR compliance from a system known internationally for its reliability.
- Multi-site management provides a centralised system ensuring cost control and standardisation
- Online, self-managed inductions with randomised testing for understanding - increases efficiency and ensures competence
- Certification uploaded by personnel reduces errors while software expiry management reduces costs
- Remote operational support tracks personnel across multiple sites to improve safety without increasing costs
- Online work authorisation offers a streamlined process for RAMS approval and the raising, approving and issuing of work permits
Come and see us at the WWT Wastewater Conference and Exhibition on 29th January 2019 to see a demonstration.