Our SitePlanner induction software enables personnel to be pre-enrolled, inducted and have their Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) pre-approved, prior to them arriving on site – saving time and allowing work to begin without delays.
- An easy to follow, step by step online induction process
- Personnel provide the required details prior to arriving on site, such as; next of kin information, certificates and qualifications
- Customisable tests to prove competency
- Integrated RAMS approval allowing contractors to arrive at site with documentation already approved for the work
- Tailored inductions to meet specific site requirements
- Automatic notifications and reminders to easily manage expired certificates or re-inductions
Completed inductee submissions are received by email for approval by an authorised member of your team, allowing personnel to arrive fully inducted and ready to go on day one.
|Tailored inductions||Create site-specific inductions, ensuring personnel will only take the induction that is relevant to them|
|Auto-populated personnel database||Inductees easily enter their own information meaning you have a pre-populated database with minimal data entry required by the project team|
|Certificate upload||Inductees upload the required certification including issue and/or expiry dates to allow for simple, proactive management by the administrator|
|Testing||Inductees are required to answer series of customised questions to test understanding|
|Approval||Administrators can login and simply review the information that has been uploaded and approve the induction with one click|
|Automatic notifications||Receive automatic reminders by email of actions required|